Wednesday, January 24, 2007

2 months... growing QUICKLY!

2nd month dr. visitation: 11lbs. 11oz.

upside down




daddy kisses


my famous airkicks


my head is a bit heavy for me...




woohoo!

I GRABBED something all by myself!



building my muscles...


do you like my shaka, daddy?



baby power!



mommy thought it would be funny to wear my bunny shirt and bunny towel... i didn't.



----------------------------------------------------------------




attempting to sit up


1 day later... success!


----------------------------------------------------------



my mom needs a new hobby!




4 comments:

Brenda said...

I know what that is, that's mommy playing with the mac camera... ;) Sure looks fun!

Brenda said...

That's right Abby, don't ever forget the power of babys! lol. I dig it. And you are getting pretty strong and soon you'll be in your little walker...and able to hold your head up...

Brenda said...

Wooooooo weeeeeeee. Almost time for three months! I like the daddy picture....

Brenda said...

HAPPY THREE MONTHS!

;)